Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Valley Arts & Crafts, Redmond

Happy Valley Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday the 5th of December, 9:00am-5:00pm

On my lunch I nabbed a cup of drip coffee. Whilst awaiting my drink I like to browse the cork board and see what's happening in the city. Guess what I found?

I'm not sure if this is up your alley but consider this: if you buy your Christmas gifts from local venders not only are you buying a unique item you are also "stimulating" your local economy. You are helping REAL people in your community who've spent their free time and their creative juices trying to provide an extra income source. Is that so terrible? It makes a gift twice as meaningful.

If you can't make it to the Arts & Crafts fair, never fear! There's always Etsy. Some of the vendors attending the Happy Valley Arts & Crafts Fair have Etsy accounts. They are listed on this page here.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. From one of the coordinators of this sale, I'd like to say THANK YOU so much for mentioning the Happy VAlley sale on your blog.

    Signed:
    Ms Heart of the heartfelt studio
    www.heartfeltshop.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,

    Thank YOU for commenting and I hope your sale was a great success. If you're involved with any fairs or art festivals in the future please shoot me an invite or another comment about it. I'm always thrilled to cover local events like the Happy Valley Arts & Crafts Fair.

    Merry Christmas,
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete