Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snohomish Holiday Market, Snohomish

Snohomish Holiday Market
Photo by Snohomish Holiday Market Blog
Located here at the historic Black Cat Building
Thursdays through Sundays until December 27th
Open from 11:00am-5:00pm

I love it! This is by far the best organizing and event planning I have seen this season. Not only are they advertising everywhere, but the Snohomish Holiday Market keeps a blog and features each of its vendors, artists, and musicians! I'm so impressed!

Growing up I went to school with a friend who traveled out of state to receive harping lessons twice a month. By the time we graduated she was being hired for weddings at a rate of $55 per hour. She was still a student! Her performances at school banquets and parties were always heart rending. This is why I would urge you to visit the Snohomish Holiday Market at 2:00pm on Saturday, the 19th of December. The harpist's name is Sara Rayna.

I've had a great time scrolling through SHM's gallery. They're keeping a good record of the event and its very obvious that the whole community supports their efforts to bring some holiday cheer into our lives through art and music. Check it out!

I'm just visiting,
Lacey

blog comments powered by Disqus