Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ranch Sorting at Hidden River Ranch

Ranch Sorting at Hidden River Ranch
Above photo extracted from Hidden River Ranch's website.
The location of Hidden River Ranch can be found on my Google Map right here.

Calling all equestrians! Guess what I found? An invitation to come sort steer at Hidden River Ranch in Sultan, WA! That's in our back yard, folks! I encourage you to use my site to find haul-in partners.

Date? Saturday the 19th of December

When? Novice and practice runs start at 10:00am

How much? $5.00 per ride plus a $10.00 haul-in fee per horse & the Novice Jackpot costs $10.00 per run. Yes, gaming is very expensive and adds up pretty quick so watch yourself!

Hidden River's facilities include an indoor and outdoor arena, washers and dryers, heated wash racks, heated tack rooms, and a lounge. Praise God, somebody finally came up with an arena lounge! I'm so happy!

Hidden River plans to light some campfires (I assume) to warm your joints and they are serving a variety of hot and hearty foods. I'm sure the event will make some memories. If I wasn't hosting my own Christmas Party I'd probably show up, horse-less (no trailer), in hopes that someone would bring out one of those mammoth soccer balls. I'll be honest, I've never heard of horse soccer, but my horse has been known to chase a beach ball so... all things are possible.

From your very own native tourist, remember to check Just Visiting 'cause I'm still writing! For event coordinators, please feel free to contact me about your events. If they're fun and local I'll write about it! Cheers!

~Lacey


blog comments powered by Disqus